14/12/2014

Festive Lush Haul

Lush is one of my favourite places to shop, especially at this time of year when the Christmas range is out! I went there last week and picked up a few things.


First is the 'candy mountain' bubble bar. It is so cute and smells lovely - quite sweet and like vanilla.  You crumble some of it under running water and it makes loads of bubbles as well as turning your bath a pale pink shimmery colour.


I also picked up another bubble bar, the 'holly golightly' one. You use this in the same way as candy mountain although this one does get you covered in glitter just by touching it! It smells quite spicy which makes it really warming and festive plus it makes the bath water an amazing turquoise colour with silver sparkles throughout.


Another thing I got is the 'dashing Santa' bath bomb which gets its name from the fact that it fizzes around your bath, turning the water red as it goes. I love the smell of it, it is like oranges and other citrus fruits but I mainly bought it because it was shaped like Santa and what could be more Christmassy than that!


Finally was the 'golden wonder' bath bomb. This one starts off turning the water a yellowy colour but it is bright blue inside so it ends up leaving the water that colour instead which is so pretty. It also leaves cute little stars in the water too! It has a lovely citrus-y scent, similar to 'dashing Santa'.


That's all I got on my most recent trip to Lush but I'm sure I will be getting more things very soon!

5 comments:

  1. I love the golden wonder bath bomb! Great post. I would love it if you could comment back :)
    xx

    missemr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute! Lush is always great, but I think they`re at their best around holidays. Their seasonal stuff is just amazing, I always buy more just in case they run out:))

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush, their Christmas range is amazing! I love Golden Wonder, I brought Dashing Santa the other day and I can't wait to try it. Great haul! xx
    Vanity Fairest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love Golden Wonder, it's probably my favourite bath bomb from Lush! They have such amazing stuff in at Christmas :)

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveee candy mountain, its amazing xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete