07/12/2014

Miss Patina

I absolutely love two-pieces, especially when they are as nice and well made as this one from Miss Patina*!


I received the Tame Fox skirt and top in this gorgeous navy blue colour. (It isn't as bright as it shows in this photo). I love the fact that you can either wear the skirt and top together or separately in another outfit. This outfit would also look nice without tights but it was about 0 degrees when these photos were taken so I decided it would be best to keep them on so I didn't totally freeze!



The cute little fox embroidery on the skirt and collar adds such a cute touch!


I have worn this two piece multiple times since I got it and have received compliments on it every time. Depending what you pair it with it can also be both a summer and winter outfit which is perfect.

2 comments: