30/11/2014

Her Fashion Box

Her Fashion Box is a monthly subscription box containing a couple of fashion items and some beauty bits. I received this month's box and I love what's in it so thought I would do an un-boxing type post.


All of the products come packaged beautifully in a sleek black magnetic close box with tissue paper.




The first thing I saw when I opened the box was this small black bag with a gold chain. It is the perfect size for a night out as it is only big enough for essentials so you don't have to carry a massive bag around with you. Black bags go with practically anything so in my eyes you can never have too many!



The next thing I saw was this silk patterned scarf. It has a gorgeous carriage pattern and although I will probably not wear it as a scarf, it would look amazing tied to the handles of a bag or as a hair accessory.


There were also a few beauty products, the first of which is this baked mineral eyeshadow trio in the shade 'Rama' which has a bright blue, coppery orange and plum colour in it. They are not colours I would usually choose but they are nice though!


I also got a black eyeliner pencil which is really pigmented and glides on easily.
Another thing in my box was the blending sponge which looks a lot like the Real Technique's beauty blender that I have seen a lot of people talking about. A lot of people love them and they do give great coverage but I personally prefer brushes!
Finally, the last thing in my box was these bright pink eyelash curlers. I always curl my lashes before going out so I'm not going to complain about a new set of curlers!


Her Fahion Box is Australian based so it does cost to ship to the UK but including P&P it only comes to around £30 so it isn't too much as a little treat for yourself every month. All of the products inside definitely total to more than that. I love that it includes bits of fashion and beauty as well so you don't have to decide between the two!

Find more about Her Fashion Box and order one for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment