02/11/2014

October Favourites

I have quite a range of favourites this month which I'm going to share!


First I will start with some clothes that I have been loving, starting with Topshop Moto jeans.  I struggle to find jeans that fit me well as I like them super skinny. I have  Leigh, Joni and Jamie jeans and they are all so comfy. They are quite stretchy and they come in so many colours and styles.


Burgundy is such an Autumnal colour and so I have a lot of clothes that colour but never shoes so when I saw these boots at the start of the month I had to buy them.  They were definitely worth it as I have worn them a lot! They're really comfy and I like that they have a little wedged heel.


As it is now getting colder, my woolly jumpers are out. There is nothing better than getting cosy in a nice jumper when it's freezing cold outside.


Another favourite this month that is also related to the cold weather is pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. That sounds like such a typical thing to say but honestly they are amazing and so good for warming you up.


Next is Soap & Glory's 'Hand Food' hand cream. Cold weather can make my hands really dry and I have been outside for a lot of the later part of October so this was a necessity. It really made my hands stay feeling soft.


Baths are lovely in the Autumn/Winter time but only if there's something from Lush to brighten them up! The two things I was loving from Lush during October was 'Candy Mountain' and 'the Comforter' bubble bars, Candy Mountain smells like snow fairy and the comforter smells like blackcurrants. Both of them are bubble bars which you crumble under running water to make mountains of bubbles and they also make the water pink which is always a bonus.


Accessories I have been loving is my Klaus Kobec watch and these rings from We Run This. I can't actually wear the rings as midi rings because they are too big so I normally spread them out but I think they look nice as midis too!


A random favourite from the past month has been these drawers and pots from Ikea. My every day make up was a mess before and it all used to fall everywhere but since I got these it is now so much more organised and I can reach it all easily which is perfect.


Finally, my biggest favourite happened in the last week of October which I spent at Woburn Safari Park. It was so amazing as I got to help care for all the animals including making their food and enrichment activities, grooming and cleaning out. I also got to get up close to a lot of the animals and it was genuinely an amazing week and established that working with animals is definitely what I want to do!


And that's all of my favourites from October, hope you enjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting mix of jumpers, I'm definitely on board of with burgundy as well! I picked up a nice pair of burgundy oxfords recently and have adored them!
    And despite all the negative things people say about them, pumpkin spice lattes are pretty good!

    x beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the burgundy colour - perfect for the autumn. I like your different rings as well - very pretty :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin, dear?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete