09/11/2014

Wearable Autumn Makeup

I have done an everyday makeup tutorial blog post before, but as it is into Autumn now it has changed slightly so I thought I would do an updated everyday makeup look. 


I start off by applying my Match Perfection foundation in the shade '010 Light Porcelain' using my flat topped brush from RC Cosmetics. You have probably gathered by now that this foundation is my favourite, mainly because it is the only one I have found that is the perfect shade! It doesn't have the highest coverage but it does the job. 
Then I use my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade '1 Fair' and apply it under my eyes and on any other blemishes and blend it in using my Zoeva '142 Concealer Buffer' brush. It is really high coverage and only around £4 which is amazing. 
To finish off my face base, I use Rimmel's Stay Matte powder on my Barbara Daly powder brush to get rid of any shine. 


Moving on to cheeks, I apply my Bourjois blush in the shade '34 Rose d'Or' using my real techniques blush brush. It is the most pigmented blush I've used and gives a really nice rosy glow to your cheeks. I also use the bronzer out of my Sleek face form palette which I have in the shade 'Fair' and apply this using my Zoeva '127 Luxe Sheer Cheek' brush which is perfect for contouring. 


For my eyes I start off by using a Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade 'On and On Bronze' and blending it out using my Zoeva '231 Luxe Petit Crease' brush to get rid of the harsh line. 
I then use my Maybelline gel liner on a Zoeva '317 Wing Liner' to line my upper lash line. Gel liner can be quite hard to get used to but once you get the hang of it, it is so much easier than liquid or pencil liner and also smudges a lot less easily. I line my water line and the inner corner of my eyes with a plain white eyeliner pencil and then curl my lashes. 
After this I use two different mascaras, one for top lashes and one for bottom. For top lashes I use Maybelline's 'The Falsies' mascara which is amazing for length and volume. I don't like my bottom lashes as long as this mascara makes them though so I use the 'Rocket Volum' mascara instead which doesn't make them look spidery. 


I just brush my brows through with a brow brush, fill them in with a little bit of the darkest shade from my Makeup Revolution 'Focus & Fix eyebrow shaping kit' using the same Zoeva wing liner brush as before and then add a little of the wax that comes in the same kit so that they stay in place all day.


Since it is getting colder now, my lips tend to get a bit dry and sometimes chapped so I just apply a bit of the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush. This makes my lips really soft again and it tastes good too! 
I then apply my favourite lip colour which at the minute is Kate Moss' lasting finish lipstick in the shade 03 which is a gorgeous dark nude colour, I top it off with some Barry M lipgloss in the shade 'Toffee' which is not sticky at all and smells amazing and that's it!


This is my 'go to' every day makeup look in Autumn so I hope you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

  1. You have some lovely products! I really want to try the color tattoos x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I tagged you in my Beauty Blogger Tag Link: http://perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/beauty-blogger-tag.html x 

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate lipstick looks a great shade, I need to try the lush scrub :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete