18/01/2015

The Tartan Skirt

I have been eyeing up a few tartan skirts for quite a while but never found the right one. That is until I got this one from Modekungen. It is quite short so I would probably not wear it out without black tights but I still love it.


In this outfit, I paired the skirt with a plain black vest top, black cardigan and small black bag. I got the bag from Her Fashion Box a few months ago and it is perfect for taking out as it is just big enough for a phone, lipstick and some money.


I also wore my Shu Sole 6" cleated platforms to go out but if you aren't brave enough for those or don't want to be wearing them for a long period during the day, I also found black lace up boots which look nice too.



2 comments:

  1. I loved the outfit with boots :D Great post! You gave me an outfit inspiration for Uni :D
    xo, Dany | Dany Szelsky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to find a tartan skirt that isn't super short! Yours is a really nice length! P's, I follow you on Instagram

    ReplyDelete