12/04/2015

Look Fantastic / The Hut

I recently got a lovely bag of goodies from The Hut / Look Fantastic who sell loads of different brands at really good prices so I thought I would share what I got.


I got a few nail bits, one of them being Nailtiques cuticle and skin gel. I have used this a couple of times and it is really moisturising, a little bit goes a long way!


I also got an Orly nail polish in the shade 'Dare to Bare'. I have been really loving nude colours like this recently and this one is perfect because it is opaque after just one coat. It also looks amazing with a matte top coat.


Also in the package were some hair bits, including Label.M brunette texturising volume spray. You use it in the same way as dry shampoo, just teasing your hair with your fingers to add extra volume. It smells amazing and keeps its hold all day.
I am a massive fan of tangle teezers. I have quite a few and until now, I hadn't found any brush that was anywhere near as good at detangling as they are. However, one of the things sent was the 'Wet brush-pro' and it is amazing! It is designed to use on wet hair as it detangles without causing split ends or frizz. I love this and will definitely be using it along with my tangle teezers!


Another hair product I got was Redken's Iron Shape 11 finishing thermal spray. I haven't used this yet but I'm excited to try it. I also got La Roche-Posay's Effaclar purifying foaming gel. This is another product which I haven't tried yet but am excited to because I have heard some amazing things about the brand!


The final thing I received was a little sample of Kiss the Moon after dark bath oil. You put a few drops in the bath and it helps with relaxing so I will definitely be using it a lot over the exam period! It has rose, frankincense and yiang yiang in so it smells amazing!


That's everything I got and I love it all! If you want to see what I thought of any of the products that I haven't tried yet, I will probably be posting about them soon on my Instagram (@tierneyellen) so feel free to follow me there!


No comments:

Post a Comment