10/05/2015

May Beauty Box

Look Fantastic do a beauty box every month which is £15 per box and is full of 6 beauty products worth £45. If you get a subscription to the box then you get a discount too. I got the May box and this post is on what was in it.


The box is packaged really nicely, all sleek and black with tissue paper.


The first thing I saw in my box was the Eylure pre-glued eye lashes.  The set I got are quite natural looking so they will be perfect to add a little extra volume without looking too over the top.


Also in the box was the Erno Laszlo transphuse night serum. This is quite a small sample but would be enough to figure out if you like it enough to buy the rather pricey full size version.


The Omorovicza cleansing balm is also quite a small tub but it looks really interesting and I can't wait to try it. It is a black balm which can be used to remove make up, including waterproof mascara, while leaving your skin soft and hydrated.


One of the products I am most excited to try is the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or which is a luxury oil to soften and illuminate your face, body and hair.


There was a TanWorx self tanning lotion in the box which I haven't yet tried but have heard good things about! It is for a fair-medium tan too which is perfect as it shouldn't be too dark for my pale skin.


Finally was a Christophe Robin regenerating hair mask. I have used this a couple of times and it does make my hair feel super soft. My hair is waist length so even though I used the minimum amount I could, I still only managed to get three uses out of the sample in the box which was a shame as I did love the product.


Overall, I think that it is quite good value for the £15 and as the full sized products are quite pricey, this box gives you a good idea of what you would like to purchase. However, I would personally be willing to pay a little extra so the samples could be a little bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment