17/05/2015

Handbag Essential - Peppersmith Mints

One of the things that I never leave the house without is a pack of mints. I recently discovered these Peppersmith mints and they have become my new essential.


Everything about the packaging is very bright but traditional - all cardboard so it is recyclable which is good!


I got one of each of their mints/gum to try. There is the classic 'fine English peppermint', the stronger 'Eucalyptus and peppermint' and the slightly unusual 'Sicilian lemon and peppermint' as well as the 'fine English peppermint' chewing gum. All of them are sugar free and perfect for keeping your breath fresh after meals or just for a refreshing lift during the day. The only sweetener used is 100% xylitol which makes them better for your teeth than regular mints too. It has been recommended by dentists for keeping your teeth healthy so it must be good! All you have to do is try and keep the mint in your mouth for at least a minute, so no crunching. They are in handy pocket-sized packets so you can easily pop them in your bag for after meals.


I will be keeping a pack of these in my bag from now on! They taste good and do good for your teeth too.

1 comment:

  1. these will come in handy so much for me, must remember to buy some x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete