12/04/2014

Everyday makeup

My daily make up routine has been highly requested since I started my blog so I thought today I would finally get round to it :)


To start with, I apply my all in one BB cream from the body shop in the shade '00' using my real techniques expert face brush.  This BB cream is my new favourite base!  It is usually super hard for me to get a foundation that is pale enough due to my vampire complexion but this comes out white and then blends to your skin tone, so as long as you blend it in as soon as you put it on, it matches perfectly.



Next I apply my collection lasting perfection concealer in the shade 'fair' under my eyes and on any blemishes.  This concealer is quite good coverage and it's is only around £4 which is such a good price! I use the Barbara Daly pointed foundation brush to blend this in.



Since I want my makeup to stay matte all day, I lightly apply my Rimmel stay matte powder using a kabuki brush. This powder is another amazing product which is only around £4. I have it in transparent so I don't have to worry about it not being the right colour for my skin tone.


After this, I use my real techniques blush brush to apply the blush out of the sleek face form kit on the apples of my cheeks.  This blush is a gorgeous rose gold colour that gives it a lovely shimmer while still looking natural. 


Moving onto eyes, I start by applying my maybelline colour tattoo in the shade 'on and on bronze'.  I use my ring finger to apply it all over the lid because that is the finger that will apply least pressure to your eye and then blend the edges using a small fluffy brush. 


I then curl my eyelashes and apply my collection extreme felt tip liner.  I love this eyeliner as it is so much easier to use than liquid/gel linerin my opinion and it stays on all day!  I then apply the rocket mascara to my bottom lashes and soap and glory's 'thick and fast' mascara to the top ones.  I really didn't like this mascara at first because it has quite a wet consistency and the wand was massive but it gives my lashes so much volume that I've learned to love it and now use it every day.  I sometimes apply white pencil eyeliner to my waterline and inner corner but didn't include that today.


And that's it!  Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading :) x

4 comments:

  1. Good choices, I love the maybelline colour tattoo in the shade 'on and on bronze' its my favourite

    xx
    http://sem04.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I like your BB cream, seems good. Check my blog

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Maybelline's Rocket Mascara! It's amazing! Great post gorgeous. xoxo

    ____ Beauty's Blessings x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will deffo check out the bb cream as I am extremely pale too! X

    http://dxnelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete