27/04/2014

Birthday Wishlist!

So as it's my birthday in less than a week (AHH) I thought I'd share some of the things that I've asked for / am hoping for :)



First is the naked 3 palette.  The colours in this are so so gorgeous and even the packaging is equally beautiful.  However, at £37 it's not something I can justify buying on my own!
Another thing I've been loving is these flatform converse style shoes from New Look.  I've been into about 7 different New Look stores now and looked for them online too but they never have the right size!  I'm hoping that someone else will spot them in my size and maybe buy me them ;)


This tea tree water from Lush is also on my birthday list.  It's been recommended to me by multiple people and all of the reviews I've read on it are amazing too so I'd really like to try it :)  Anything else from Lush would be greatly appreciated though haha!

I recently went on a trip to Ikea and saw these cute little cactuses however I couldn't buy them at the time so they're now on my birthday list!
I have way more nail polishes than I need but I recently saw these in Boots and they are too gorgeous to resist! It's the Barry M aquarium collection with two-tone glistening polishes and glitter top coats.  So pretty!

Yankee candles are my favourites, the scents are amazing and last for so long.  Pink hibiscus is one of the spring scents for 2014 and I love it so that is on my wishlist even though I know I won't get it due to my excessive candle collection already haha!
So that is some of the things I'm hoping to get for my birthday or sometime soon! 
Thanks for reading :) x

3 comments:

  1. I think that's a reasonable birthday Wishlist. I was thinking the same about the naked palatte 3 too.
    ajulydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little wishlist! I really want the naked 3 as well! And I really love the tea tree water from Lush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was totally thinking of doing a post like this because my birthday is this month! you have given me the inspiration i need to do it! i hope you have an amazing birthday and that you get every gift on this list!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete