04/05/2014

Uncommon Nonsense

Today's post is on a package I received from Uncommon Nonsense containing two beautiful dresses.

I fell in love instantly when I opened the bag because everything was wrapped Alice in Wonderland inspired, with tissue paper packages tied with string, rabbit and clock charms and little 'wear me' labels.


The first dress is the 'White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit' dress (I will leave the links to everything at the end of this post)


It is a navy colour with cute white rabbits all over.  It has capped sleeves and a lace collar with a cute velvet bow and also comes with a detachable faux fur collar and stag brooch. 






I feel like I'm in a fairytale with the faux fur collar on and if you pair it with black tights and boots you can wear the dress in winter as well as spring / summer :)

The second dress I kindly received is the 'Six Impossible Things' dress. (Again, all links will be at the end of this post).


It is a sleeveless shift dress with a really unique and gorgeous clock print.  This dress too has a super cute collar and velvet bow :)  It would be easy to style it to wear all year round, you could add tights and a cardigan to wear it in the autumn/winter.


I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to have a look at Uncommon Nonsense's other products, the links will be below this.  They have even been kind enough to give 25% off and a free Alice themed necklace with your order just by using the code UNCOMTIERNEY


1 comment: