14/05/2014

Lush Birthday Haul

If you read my birthday wishlist post a few weeks ago, you will know that I was hoping for some Lush products. Well, I got some so I thought I'd share them :) I also got a couple of these love heart baskets which are perfect for storing it all in!


Lush is one of my favourite shops, I literally can't go in without buying something but I haven't tried any of the things I received for my birthday so I'm excited to!

The first thing is these shower jellies.  One of them came in 'the sweetest thing' gift set and the bigger one came separately on its own. They both smell absolutely gorgeous!  I got some shower jelly when it first came out forever ago, but it wasn't in a pot like it is now so I accidentally dropped it down the shower, oops :( I will be a lot more careful with these ones though! The 'sweetie pie' one smells quite sweet of blackcurrant and cherries whereas the 'whoosh' one smells more citrus-y.


I also got the 'out of this world' gift set and one of the things in that was the 'space girl' bath bomb.   It is a pretty lilac colour with red and blue, and apparently has popping candy inside so I'm excited to try it!


Also in these sets were two soaps - the 'Godmother' soap and 'Rock star' soap.  I recently bought the Godmother soap and loved it so much, it smells of the Christmas snow fairy scent which is amazing so I'm really glad I have another one now!  Both these soaps smell really sweet and gorgeous :)


Next up is probably the cutest thing I've ever had from Lush.  It is the bunny bubble bar which was part of the Easter range and it is adorable!  I love the bubble bars from Lush, especially the comforter, but I think this one beats it purely on the cuteness factor :)


Another thing which was in 'the sweetest thing' gift set is this 'Shimmy Shimmy' massage bar. You massage it into your skin and it leaves it moisturised and slightly shimmery.  In the description it says you can use it to 'pep up pale skin' which is definitely what I need haha!


I also received the tea tree water which so many people have recommended to me.  I have used it regularly since I got it and can already feel a difference in my skin.  It makes it feel really fresh and since it's a spray it is super easy to use too :)


Finally is this little tester of the 'angels on bare skin' cleanser which looks a bit weird but it smells of lavender which is lovely and is supposed to be really good! :)


And that's it :)  I am so so grateful for everything I received so a big thank you to everyone who got me something! Hope you enjoyed reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment