21/05/2014

Pink and Black OOTD

As you are all probably aware, it is exam season :(  Since I am in 6th form, we wear our own clothes rather than a uniform and I actually find that dressing smartly helps me to get more into the mind set of exams, as weird as that sounds!  So here is an outfit I wore to one of my recent ones. 


It has been unusually warm in England for the past few days, which means summer may be on its way.  I actually prefer winter weather personally, but summer fashion.  For the past few months I have tended to stick to darker colours but I am determined to brighten up my wardrobe now so how could I resist this gorgeous pink shirt from Next? I paired it with a black skirt with silver buckles (since I'm clearly not ready to give up black just yet), black shoes and cute key necklace from Danielle's Jewellery.



 I also took a cardigan with me just in case it got a bit cold in the exam room. 





Shirt - Next
Cardigan - Matalan
Necklace - Danielle's Jewellery *
Skirt - Tammy at BHS (currently unavailable but you can get similar elsewhere)
Shoes - Matalan


Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading! x

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey!

    I followed your blog via bloglovin. Can you follow my blog via bloglovin?

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete