25/04/2014

Hair - before and after!

For the past 3 years I have been growing my hair out, occasionally getting the ends trimmed but nothing more than that. However I fancied a change fringe-wise so headed off to the hairdresser for the usual trim and also to get a full fringe cut in!  I haven't had a full fringe since I was about 13 so it will take some time to get used to it but I think I like it haha :)

left - before // right - after

I got about an inch taken off the bottom of my hair and I think it makes such a difference getting the wispy ends cut off, it makes your hair look thicker and healthier :)





















As you can see from the photos, my hair was blow dried and straightened at the hairdresser, it's not naturally like that! :(





















Thanks for reading! x

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous the fringe looks gorgeous :) x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete