08/06/2014

Code VLM mascara

Today's post is on the amazing 'Code VLM' mascara.

To start with, the packaging is gorgeous.

I am a sucker for nice packaging, I sometimes buy things purely based on that so if I saw this on the shelf I would definitely have picked it up.  The information on the back claims that 99% of people who tried it would recommend it to a friend and I can see why, I will definitely be recommending it to everyone!


This photo shows just how good this mascara is.  The left photo is without mascara and the right is with just one coat of Code VLM.  It is very buildable too, without going clumpy or flaky.  I have had it on all day and it hasn't smudged or flaked once.

They suggest using the 'Roots, Wriggle, Roll' method which is placing the brush as close to your roots as you can and wriggling from side to side before rolling the wand to the end of your lashes.  This worked really well for me.

As if all that wasn't enough, it also says it contains vitamins and waxes to help encourage lash growth.

This is definitely my new favourite mascara so if you want to check it out for yourself, have a look at these;
Website
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment