12/06/2014

FD avenue outifts

I recently received two gorgeous items from FD Avenue and I will be sharing them in this post.

The first is this royal blue playsuit with flower necklace attached.

It is such a gorgeous colour and is really well made.  I paired it with these silver heels from Next which I actually got for my prom last year.
The only problem I found with this playsuit was the length.  I am quite tall (5'9") so I found that it would probably be more comfortable if it was slightly longer, however it would be perfect for anyone shorter than I am!

The second item is this 'more issues than vogue' jumper.  I have been after one of these for ages so when I saw it I knew I had to have it!
I paired it with some plain black leggings from Dorothy Perkins and the 'Reona Cleated Platforms' from Shusole.

I will leave the links to everything below if you want to have a look for yourself, thanks for reading! x

FD Avenue playsuit
FD Avenue jumper
ShuSole platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment