15/06/2014

OMG Fashion

I recently received two gorgeous playsuits from OMG Fashion.  As I said in my last post, playsuits are my favourites at the moment and these two are perfect.
The first is a hot pink, black and white geometric pattern and it looks a bit like a dress since the shorts are quite baggy. It has a cute cut out at the back and I generally love it.  I paired it with my black 'Reona cleated platforms' from ShuSole.

Second is this mint green and black playsuit with a collar. I love it because it can be dressed up and mint green is currently one of my favourite colours.  It has the same cut out at the back as the other one too.

All links are at the bottom of this post, as usual.  Hope you enjoyed reading! x

OMG Fashion*;
Website
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment