06/07/2014

What's in my bag?

Firstly I want to apologise for the lack of posts recently, but now that it's nearly the holidays I should have much more time for blogging :)

Now onto the post!  Today I am showing you what's in my bag, as it has been requested so much.
I am usually the kind of person who packs everything that will fit 'just in case' but I recently bought this little bag from Jane Norman and it has made me have to restrict what I take with me quite a lot!


I got the bag for only £7 down from about £25 since the Jane Norman in my town was closing down.  It is black with gold detailing and inside there is two main sections and a zip pocket too.


First thing in my bag is my sunglasses.  These are obviously a necessity and mine are from Topshop for £16. I love the neon case with them too :)


The following few things seem to have a pink theme but that wasn't planned haha.


First pink thing is my compact tangle teezer. If you read my May favourites blog post, you will know that I love my aqua splash tangle teezer but it's not the easiest thing to fit in a bag, so the compact one is perfect as it works just as well but it is small enough to fit in your handbag.  It also has a cover so things don't get stuck in the bristles when it's in your bag.


I always carry a packet of mints wherever I go! These are 'Just Mints' and they're so nice and only small so perfect to fit in your handbag.  I also have a mini soap and glory 'hand food' hand cream in case I want to moisturise my hands when I'm out and a 'strawberry sorbet' eos lipbalm in case I get dry lips :)


A necessity for me is hand sanitiser, you never know when it will come in handy! The one that is currently in my bag is the 'aqua blossom' pocket bac from Bath & Body works, a shop that I really wish we had in the UK :( It smells really good and is the perfect handbag size.  I also like to carry a small perfume/body mist which is why I love this refillable sprayer because you can fill it with whatever scent you're currently loving.


Finally, I have my Lloyd Baker purse and of course my iPhone 5s.

And that's it for what's in my bag, hope you enjoyed reading! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Love your bag! Haha, you can tell a lot by what a girl carries in her purse. I carry Hand Food, EOS Lip Balm, & a PocketBac in my bag too! Thanks for sharing lovely. ♥

    www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and I always carry hand sanitizer too :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin , if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete