13/07/2014

Beauty Bargains

It can be hard buying makeup from the drug store as you never know if the low prices are a reflection of their quality so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite drug store beauty products that are all under £10!


Skin;
My favourite foundation is the Rimmel Match Perfection.  I have it in the shade '010 Light Porcelain' and it is one of the only foundations I have used which actually matches my extremely pale skin tone.  It has reasonable coverage but is quite light so it is perfect for summer.  And the best thing about it is that it is only around £6.99.  On top of this, I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade '001 Transparent' as it gives no extra colour but stops any shine throughout the day.  This powder is only £3.99.


Another of my favourites is the Sleek 'face form' palette.  I have it in the shade 'fair' and it includes a blush, bronzer and highlighter for only £9.99.  I think this is such a good price because you get 3 products for that. The blush is a pretty rose gold colour and the contour isn't too harsh or shimmery which is perfect.


Eyebrows;
My favourite eyebrow set is the Makeup Revolution 'Focus and Fix Brow Kit'.  You can get it in light-medium or medium-dark and each palette contains three shades of powder and a clear wax to set them with, along with a brush to apply it and a mini pair of tweezers. For £2.50 you can't really go wrong!


Eyes;
I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.  They are cream eye shadows that are really pigmented and easy to apply, plus they come in a wide range of colours.  I have 'pink gold', 'on and on bronze' and 'eternal silver'.  My most used is 'on and on bronze' as it is perfect for every day wear.  They are only £4.99 too :)

My favourite mascara at the minute is Maybelline's 'the falsies'.  It has a curved brush which is amazing for coating all of your lashes equally and even without curling them, it makes them long and voluminous. It's also amazing value at only £7.99.


Lips;
If you have never tried an MUA lipstick then I definitely recommend you do.  They aren't as pigmented as some higher priced lipsticks but for only £1 you can't really complain!  I have the shades '05' which is a shimmery pink and '09' which is a darker, more autumnal shade.


All of these products are really affordable at under £10 and are all amazing for the price they are.  Hope you enjoyed reading and maybe found something new you want to try out! x

9 comments:

  1. Loved this post, and the rest of your blog! I really want to buy the Sleek Face Form x

    www.lifebeautyblogger.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! + I definitely recommend it :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the maybelline colour tattoo's!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to try that Sleek Face palette!

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't stopped using it since I got it, it's amazing! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm with you about the Maybelline Color Tattoos - they're an excellent product! I probably own five of these now, I love them so much.

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post:)
    I really want to try that sleek pallete and the on and on bronze colour tatoo as ive seen quite a few people saying its their favourite shade!!

    www.lifebycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share so many of the same favorites and I definitely want to try the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. Great post!

    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy rimmel match perfection too! Desperate to try sleek, looks amazing.

    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete