27/07/2014

Ombré curls {with VP Fashion extensions}

My hair is already quite long so I don't need extensions for length but I got these ombré extensions from VP Fashion and they're so gorgeous! They are the longest length (24 inches) which is about the same length as my real hair but they give an ombré effect without having to dye your natural hair which is amazing.  If you are like me and have previously had ombréd hair then you will probably know how hard it is to cover up but that is not a problem with these as they are only clip-ins so you can just remove them :) They are real human hair too, so they are really soft and good quality and you can do anything you would to your normal hair to them! Also, you can get them dyed to your specifications and they won't be sent off until you are 100% happy with them :)



To put them in, I start off by separating my hair horizontally at ear level. I clip the top section out of the way and then attach one of the 3-clip pieces (there are  2 x 3-clip, 2 x 4-clip and 4 x 1-clip pieces in the set that I got).  Then I section my hair about an inch up and clip in one of the 4-clip pieces and repeat this step again.  I use the 1-clip pieces at the sides. I've found that this is the best way to use the pieces for me :)

While the extensions do look nice on straight hair too, I've found that curling it gives a more natural look to the ombré and I generally prefer it so I used my Nicky Clarke straighteners and Babyliss curling wand to curl my hair.

This is the finished result!

If you want to get some VP Fashion Extensions for yourself, the lovely people there have been kind enough to give a discount code for you all.  Just use the code 'tierneyellen13672' to get $10 off your purchase :)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and check out VP fashion extensions*! x

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous i'm so jealous! can't wait until mine is this long! <3

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tierney! (such a lovely name by the way) I love reading your blog! i've nominate you for the liebster award, i hope you don't mind!

    Sophie

    you can see the post at
    www.floralsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete