22/03/2015

Longer Lashes

At the start of the year, I began using LiLash eyelash and LiBrow brow serums and I have been so pleased with the results!


As you will know if you have been reading my blog for a while, packaging is a big part of the product for me and this definitely did not disappoint! It is all sleek and black with purple ribbons and even came with a little pocket mirror.




The LiLash serum is designed to condition and fortify lash follicles to improve the length and strength of your lashes. I got the demi size which is enough for an application daily for three months. I have been using it for that long already and still have some left so you can see that the product goes a long way! To use, you just have to apply directly to your upper lash line in the same way as you would use a liquid liner. It suggests alternating the direction you apply it each day for even application. It is quite pricey at £53.50 but I will show you some before and after photos so you can decide for yourselves if it is worth it!


I also used the LiBrow serum which is the same idea but used to enhance the fullness of your eyebrows by fortifying and conditioning the brow follicles and gently darkening the hairs. It has the same kind of brush applicator as the LiLash just a little bit thicker and you apply it in the same way along the skin just under your brow. This is the same price at £53.50.


I am not wearing mascara in any of these photos so you can see quite clearly the massive difference that the LiLash serum made to the length of my lashes! I barely need to wear any mascara now and if I do use the same as I would have before it makes my lashes look so much thicker and longer than they used to.



I will definitely continue to use LiLash serum as I would love to keep these results!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god these are amazing results!! X

    Www.vanillabeautyx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete