29/03/2015

Spring MK Haul

Whenever I go to Milton Keynes shopping, I always seem to spend too much money. I went a couple of weeks ago and the same happened then so I thought I would share what I bought!


Starting with shoes, I bought these two pairs. The black ones are from New Look and are so comfy, I have been wearing them loads since I got them. They were only £19.99 too. I do love the white ones (which are from Bank) but I am saving them until the weather is better as I don't want to ruin them by wearing them in the rain! They were only around £12 as Bank was closing down so I couldn't resist buying them.


I went into Deichmann for the first time and found these trainers for £19.99 as I have been going to the gym a lot recently and wanted some new trainers to match the rest of my gym clothes. They are really comfortable and definitely worth the money.


I also picked up this little teal satchel from Deichmann for £12.99. I have been looking at the Topshop versions for a long time but they are a lot more expensive so when I saw this one I had to get it!


Mint green is one of my favourite colours and I love Aztec print too so how could I not buy this dress which has both! It is from H&M and was only £12.99. I love the cut out details around the waist and at the top, it makes it that little bit different and I can't wait to wear it in the summer with the satchel.


I have to get bubble tea whenever I see it so this time I got watermelon with mixed popping boba. It is so nice and I would definitely recommend it. We also got mango and passionfruit coolers from Costa because who doesn't love them!


I picked up a few things from The Body Shop. I got the tea tree face mask for £10 as I have heard such good things about it and so far it has not been disappointing. I also joined their reward card scheme so I got a free shower gel from that which smells amazing!


It is really hard for me to find concealers that are the right colour for me as I am so pale, but this one from The Body Shop is absolutely perfect. I usually prefer liquid ones but as this is such a perfect match I am more than happy to use it.  It was £8.50 and I got the shade '01'.


Hotel Chocolat do the nicest chocolate and I especially love their caramel buttons so I picked up a little pot of them for £1.95.


Finally, I obviously had to stop off at Lush so I bought the 'floating flower' and 'fluffy egg' bath bombs and the 'unicorn horn' bubble bar and I am excited to try them all!

I also bought some presents for various people's birthdays but obviously I won't be posting those! Hope you enjoyed reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment