08/03/2015

Updated Skincare Routine + Magnitone Review

My skincare routine has changed a bit in the past few months so I thought I would share my updated version.


I start off by using Garnier's micellar cleansing water on a cotton pad to remove my make-up. It removes it all so easily and is really gentle on the skin too. However, if I am travelling or staying overnight somewhere then I will use Soap & Glory's 'Off Your Face' purifying cloths as they are easier to pack than the bottle which is quite large.


I then wet both my face and my Magnitone Lucid Cleansing brush with warm water and apply some of Soap & Glory's 'Peaches and Clean' wash-off cleanser (which smells amazing) directly to my face, I use the Magnitone brush as the instructions suggest, moving it in gentle circles on my face for 20 seconds on my forehead, 10 seconds on each cheek and then 20 seconds on my chin/nose. It has a handy timer to tell you after every 20 seconds and the brush turns itself off after a minute so you don't do any damage by over-exfoliating. For the first few days of using my Magnitone brush I used it once a day on the sensitive setting so my skin could get used to it and I didn't really notice a massive difference in my skin. However after five days I started using it both morning and night and almost instantly my skin felt a lot softer and cleaner. I made the mistake of using it on the 'Daily Cleanse' setting once rather than the 'Sensitive' mode which did actually irritate my skin a bit! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and would say that it is definitely worth the money though.



After cleansing, I spray some of Lush's Tea Tree Water onto my face and wipe any excess off with a cotton pad before applying my Simple moisturiser. Tea tree is antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial which makes it perfect for preventing and treating spots so I will also sometimes apply Tea Tree Oil to any obvious blemishes that I have.


And that's all that I do in terms of skincare on an everyday basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment