05/10/2014

Fall Favourites (Tag)

As it is now October, I wanted to do an Autumn themed blog post so here are my answers to the 'Fall Favourite Things' tag!


- Fall Beauty Faves -

1. Face Product
Being really pale has its disadvantages, one of them being that it is almost impossible to find foundation that is the right shade so my favourite autumn face product is the same as it is all year round - Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the shade 010 light porcelain.  It is quite light coverage but is the perfect shade and I love it :)


2. Cheek Product
Bourjois blushers are so pigmented and I really love this one in the shade '34 Rose d'Or / Golden Rose'.  It has the perfect amount of shimmer and is a gorgeous colour.


3. Eye Product
The Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade 'on and on bronze' is such a nice Autumnal shade and as you can see, I have been using it quite a lot!


4. Lip Product
I don't really wear dark lipsticks even in Autumn/Winter but I love the H&M lip pen in the shade 'honeysuckle'. It is a lovely berry colour without being too much.


5. Hair Product
My hair can get quite dry in the colder weather so I use a little bit of Moroccan Argan Oil on the ends and it keeps it soft and healthy :)


6. Fragrance/Candle
My all time favourite Fall scent has to be Yankee candle's Black Cherry.  It smells amazing and last year I burnt a full large jar plus several votives of it, I love it!


7. Nail Polish
Burgundy is one of my favourite Autumnal colours which is why this GOSH nail polish in the shade '008 Berry Me' has to be my favourite for this time of year.


- Fall Fashion Faves -

1. Trendy Clothing Item
Black skinny jeans are definitely my most worn clothing item as it gets colder.  I really love these ones from Vanilla Star, they are so comfy!


2. Comfy Clothing Item
Definitely cosy jumpers/cardigans, can never have too many.


3. Shoes
Boots are a obviously a must have in the colder weather, and this year I have been loving military-style boots.  These ones are from Shoe Zone.


4. Accessory
Rose gold is so gorgeous and the fact that this Klaus Kobec watch is that colour makes it even more stunning. It is my go-to watch and I will definitely continue to wear it this Autumn.


- Fun Favourites -

1. Halloween or Thanksgiving?
We don't actually celebrate Thanksgiving here so I will have to say Halloween!

2. Favourite Festive Food and/or Drink
I love toffee apples and bonfire lollies in Autumn, although I may have to give them a miss this year because I have braces now so they could be a bit tricky to eat :( My favourite drink would have to be the vanilla spice hot chocolate from Starbucks, it is delicious and so good on cold days!

3. What's the happiest part about fall for you?
I just love being able to get all cosy in massive jumpers with hot chocolate and obviously the fact that it means it is getting closer to Christmas!

4. Who do you tag?
I tag anyone who wants to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment