19/10/2014

Sweater Weather

I am currently on my October break from school so obviously I had to spend some of my time off going shopping! I bought a few new clothes including a whole new outfit which I will show you now.


This jumper is one of the softest things I own.  It is really cosy and also it sparkles a bit when the light catches it which will make it perfect for wearing around Christmas! I added my long owl necklace because I basically love anything owl related.


These are Joni jeans from Topshop. I usually prefer to wear plain bottoms with a more statement top but I couldn't resist these! Topshop jeans are so comfy and soft and they are some of the only ones I have found that actually fit me properly so I now own three pairs.


Burgundy is definitely my favourite colour for Autumn/Winter time and when I saw these boots I just couldn't resist them. They have a slight wedged heel and are fleecy inside so they will be really warm as it gets colder.  They are also waterproof which will be really handy in British weather!


Another thing I couldn't resist is this bag. I am trying to stop using massive bags because it makes me over pack and can be really heavy so this bag is the perfect size.  It is quite small but not too small and I love the colour of it.


Jeans - Topshop
Jumper - Quiz
Bag - Dune London
Boots - Romika

3 comments:

  1. I love the pairing of the fuzzy jumper with the patterned trousers. Both are stand alone pieces, so together it's almost like art. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit especially the jeans and boots! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty colors, perfect for fall !!
    artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete