12/10/2014

Out of the Blue

It is getting a lot colder here which means it is now sweater weather (aka my favourite time of year).


A new addition to my jumper collection is this black quilted one from We Run This. It is so soft and the zips add that little something extra. I added this silver rocks necklace too.



I paired it with some blue skinny jeans which I've had forever so I can't remember where they're from and this gorgeous black/blue bag from Lipsy which I have used so much since I got it.


The shoes I wore were my black platforms from ShuSole, definitely one of my favourite pairs of shoes that I own.  All of ShuSole's shoes are really good prices and such good quality, I own about four pairs from there now!



I love how the splashes of bright blue from the jeans and bag brighten this outfit up.  Just because it's Autumn now doesn't mean you have to banish bright colours :)

Jumper - We Run This
Shoes - ShuSole
Bag - Lipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment