12/03/2014

Milton Keynes haul

Hi! As I said in my last post, I've been doing a lot of shopping recently.
Last weekend I went to Milton Keynes and bought a few things that I thought I'd show you :)



The first place we went to was Topshop and I got these Leigh jeans.  They are super soft and comfy and I know I will be wearing them a lot over the spring time.


Next we went to Lush and it is literally impossible for me to go in there and not buy anything.  I would buy everything if I could but I limited myself to three things.



The first thing I got from Lush was the bubblegum lip scrub since I had run out.  It is such an amazing product, it makes your lips super soft and it smells and tastes really good too!



I also picked up the comforter bubble bar and godmother soap, both of which smelt too amazing to resist!





















Next stop was Hollister for some body mists because they smell a-m-a-z-i-n-g.  There isn't a Hollister near me so I have to stock up whenever I visit Milton Keynes.  This time I got salana beach which is my all time favourite, crescent bay and the 'seasonal edition' one :)



After this we stopped off at H&M.  I was tempted by a lot of clothes but in the end just picked up this lip pen in the colour Honeysuckle and I'm so glad I did.  Its a gorgeous colour, really pigmented and it leaves your lips feeling moisturised too :)



Finally, we popped into Hotel Chocolat in the hope of picking up some caramel buttons because they are so amazing.  Unfortunately they only had the mini ones in this 'tiddly pot' but they taste just as good and are really cute haha.





















That's all I bought in Milton Keynes, hope you enjoyed reading!  Prices and links to everything I bought are below if you want to check them out yourself :)

Topshop jeans £38
Lush lip scrub £5.50
Lush bubble bar £4.50
Lush soap £3.10 per 100g
Hollister body mist £12 each / 3 for £24
H&M lip pen £2.99
Hotel Chocolat caramel buttons £2

5 comments:

  1. Great haul lovely! That lush lip scrub looks good enough to eat! I love body mists, will have a look into the Hollister ones!

    Lauren x

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your jeans. They are perfect spring time colour!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LUSH as always but that lip pen is pretty nice :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans look great! I need to get myself a pair of spring jeans :) and I love those lip pens from H&M, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a pair of the Leigh jeans today because its my birthday :) I love how soft they are!
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA

    ReplyDelete