01/03/2014

Q&A

Hi! For my first post I thought I would do a Q&A since a lot of you requested it, so I'll be answering some of the questions you asked on Instagram :)


pastel_bows If you woke up late and only had time to do your hair or make up, which one would you choose and why?
Definitely make up! I hate going out with no make up on but I don't mind so much about my hair, it would be easy enough to put it in a plait or something when I'm out :)

pastelandpink_xox Bronzer or blush? Foundation or concealer?
Blush, I'm really pale so a bit of colour is good for me haha, and concealer because it's better for covering up dark circles/blemishes.

theperks0fbeingemily If you could take 3 things, 3 people and 3 music tracks to a desert island for a month, what would they be?
This question is so hard! The three things I take would be my phone because I can't live without that, my dog for the same reason and a boat so we can get away quicker or is that cheating.. 3 people would be my best friend to keep me company, my mum because she could solve any problem and Bear Grylls to help us survive haha! 3 music tracks would be 'on top of the world' by imagine dragons because that song cheers me up no matter what, 'chocolate' by the 1975 and 'smile' by mcfly because they would keep everyone's spirits up and they're such good songs :)

fl0ralamber favourite make up brand?
I love maybelline for mascaras and their colour tattoos are amazing too, Rimmel for foundation/powder and Sleek for blush :)

verityapk If you could only use one piece of makeup for ever what would it be?
Probably collection's lasting perfection or maybelline the falsies mascara, they're both amazing!

fabart07 fave season and why? favourite nail polish brand?
Winter is my favourite season because I love cosy jumpers and fires and hot chocolate and all that, and also because I love everything to do with Christmas! My favourite nail polish brand is Barry M, they do so many colours and they're really good quality :)

chauencbc02 3 favourite stores to shop at?
I have basically all of my clothes for 6th form from Jane Norman so that would definitely be one of them, Boots because that's where I buy most of my make up etc, and Lush because even though I don't get to go there very often, I still manage to buy practically the whole shop whenever I do.

I'm going to leave it at that so I don't bore you all.  Hope you enjoyed my first post and thank you to everyone who asked me questions! :)

3 comments:

  1. i've not been in jane norman before! there's one near me and it's always a mess but i need to get down there soon!
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow me on Instagram?// perksofbeinglottie. Who was your insparation for your Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To kill the cravings of your fashion desires and style statements, IndiaRush presents the new collection of designer wrap dresses in multiple styles

    ReplyDelete