17/08/2014

Q&A #2

I haven't done a Q&A since I first started my blog in March so thought it was time for another! I will be answering some of the questions you asked me on Instagram so if you want to be involved in the next one go and follow me there (@tierneyellen).

elliemorgxn 1d or 5sos?
That's not a hard one, definitely 5sos! I am not a fan of one direction at all.

lucyxcourtney Starbucks or Costa?
I love the mango and passionfruit cooler from Costa, but overall I would have to say Starbucks because I am slightly addicted..

_elrose What do you want to be/career?
I change my mind about this practically every week, the last thing I wanted to be was a vet nurse but currently it's more like zoology/conservation of wild animals.

lauraaaaaa101 Where do you wish you could be right now?
California! We haven't been there in so long and I would love to go back :(

pastel_smarties Do you have any high end makeup brushes like Real Techniques / Sigma / Zoeva?
I have a few Real Techniques brushes but I wouldn't say they were high end, I think they're quite good prices for the quality they are! My favourites are the blush brush and expert face brush. I have the Zoeva rose gold brushes too which are definitely my all time favourite brushes. They are so soft, the rose gold colour is gorgeous and they are all round amazing in my opinion :)

xo_lowey_xo What mascara do you use?
It depends, but most days I use Soap & Glory's 'thick and fast' for my top lashes and Maybelline's 'rocket volume' for the bottom ones because I hate my bottom lashes to be too long!

alex__believe What powder do you use?
Rimmel 'Stay Matte' :) It is so good at keeping your skin matte all day and for £3.99 you can't really go wrong!

_xofashionx Favourite yankee candle?
Either black cherry or pink dragonfruit, they both smell amazing! I smelt pink hibiscus and lovely kiku (I think that's what it's called) the other day and they're so nice too.

idamariestendys Do you like white chocolate?
No, I only really like milk chocolate, white is too sweet and dark is too bitter!

ellieeee_taylor Favourite junk food?
Pizza of course! Nothing beats it.

That's it for this Q&A, hope you enjoyed reading and thank you to everyone who asked me questions. Sorry I couldn't answer them all but I don't want to bore you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment