31/08/2014

Prom Outfit (ft. Up Bra)

My prom was just over a year ago now *sad face* but seeing everyone's prom photos from this year made me want to share my outfit! I am still in love with my dress and definitely need some more excuses to wear it.


It is a navy blue colour and has the perfect amount of sparkle in my opinion. I love how the neckline is dipped as well instead of being straight across as it looks much more flattering on most people.



I matched it with a navy blue clutch just big enough for all the essentials and some silver heels. For jewellery I wore a silver and blue necklace and on the day I also wore some simple silver bracelets which are not in these photos!



In these photos I am also wearing an 'UpBra'.  I have never been one to bother with push-up bras or anything in the past but I recently got sent one of these and it is honestly amazing.  It is adjustable with a strap inside so you can choose the amount of lift you want which means it transfers easily from day to night wear.


 It also stays up amazingly without straps which a lot of bras don't. If you want to find out more about them, click here to go to their website!


In case you aren't totally convinced, here is a photo of me wearing it on the loosest setting and then one of the middle ones.

I hope you all have / had an amazing prom!

5 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing on you! x

    justtaylorx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your dress is soo pretty, you look lovely xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty awesome, and your dress is really elegant. Suits you well!

    ReplyDelete